To my simple brain, having a number like 379 or 49 is aggravating and unsettling. Being a mathematical dunce, I like nice, easy round numbers--like 380 or 50. I know that might sound compulsive but it's how I am. Failing round numbers, I at least like easy numbers like 385 or 55. This is no doubt a holdover from my terrifying days in 1st grade math. Those days are best forgotten.
So, here's the deal. I am hoping to get at least a few more people to like my Facebook page or follow me on twitter. Make sense?
So, here's the deal. I am going to have a contest for a $20.00 iTunes gift card.
You can enter the drawing by:
1. "Liking" my Facebook page. (leave a comment below and tell me you did it).
2. Following me on Twitter (leave a comment below and tell me you did it).
3. Mentioning this drawing on your blog (post the link in a comment below).
4. Tweeting this drawing (post the link in a comment below).
5. Mentioning this blog on Facebook (mention it on my Facebook page).
You get 1 entry for each of these things that you do, so you can get multiple entries.