(The rules and prizes are below. If you want to answer yesterday's question, go here.) Many people are familiar with Kristin Chenowith's voice because she created the role of Galinda the Good in the original production of Wicked. Before going to Broadway, she trained as an opera singer and has also done some television and film work. Here she is singing a lovely version of "Do You Hear What I Hear?"
Question: This song was written in response to a specific historical event. Which historical event was it?
Here's how it works:
1. Every day or two (or three), I'll post a seasonal song and ask a trivia question about it.
2. Everyone who comments and answers correctly gets one entry in the giveaway to be held at the end of the contest. Googling answers is entirely acceptable. You may leave a comment on this post as well.
3. You may answer any of the questions as long as the contest is going.
4. You can get an extra entry for tweeting or sharing on Facebook. Just leave that in your comment. One entry for each day you do that.
5. The contest ends whenever I say it ends. Prob_ably January 31st. But we'll see.
6. At the end of the contest, I will do a drawing.
7. The winner of the drawing gets to pick their prize from the following list. The runner-up gets to pick their prize from the remaining list. And the second-runner up then picks from the remaining items. And so on. We'll give away as much stuff as we have, so there will be multiple winners.
Easy, easy, right? Now, the fun part. There are some great prizes. Courtesy of some other authors, we've got a bunch of stuff. I appreciate Rebecca Belliston, Cindy Bennett, and Angie Lofthouse for donating some of their work! And again, the winner gets to choose what they want.
1. $10 iTunes gift card
2. Ebook: A Fantasy Christmas donated by one of the authors, Cindy Bennett. You can read about it here
3. Paperback copy of Joy Ride donated by the author, Angie Lofthouse. You can read about it here.
4. Paperback copy of Sadie by Rebecca Belliston's books. Read about it here.
4. Paperback copy of Penumbras by myself. Read about it here.
5. Paperback copy of The House at Rose Creek by Jenny Proctor. Read about it here.
6. Paperback copy of Covenant Motherhood by Stephanie Dibb Sorensen. Read about it here.
7. Any other books or swag that comes my way between now and then! So, answer early and often! (Just kidding. That won't make a difference).
My latest releases:
Only 1.99 on Amazon!
Only $2.99 on Amazo.n
Subscribe to the Newsletter for Special Deals and Exciting News!
I will never give your information away! We'll only use it to communicate special deals and exciting news.
Thoughts about raising and teaching adolescents. You can read the complete series here. (What in the world are Middle School Mondays?) Click here.
Genre: YA Paranormal
Genre: YA Speculative
All content on this website, including the blog is protected by U.S. Copyright laws. It may not be copied without my express permission, although you are welcome to link to anything.
Please don't steal my words! Whatever I lack as a writer, it's still one of the few skills I have.
If you foolishly disregard this warning, I will send this guy after you. He's 6' 6".