I thought that I might try something this year. I'm going to have a Christmas song trivia contest. Yay! Music! Christmas! Prizes! I mean, seriously, how could it be any better? Here's how it works:
1. Every day (or so), I'll post a Christmas song and ask a question. You can use any source you choose to find the answer and leave it in the comment. I'll start this on Saturday the 8th.
2. Every correct answer will be worth one entry in the drawing.
3. You may comment once per song, but you may comment on as many songs as I post.
4. At the end of the contest, I'll have a drawing. The prizes are listed below.
5. You can get additional entries by participating in the Rafflecopter thing below.
a. Two ten dollar iTunes gift cards.
b. A copy of "Shadowed" by Stephanie Black.
c. A copy of "A Night on Moon Hill" by Tanya Parker Mills.
d. Anything else I think of.
Sign up for my parenting, book, and other newsletters.
Subscribe to my author newsletter
I will never give your information away! We'll only use it to communicate special deals and exciting news. Honestly, I hardly ever send anything.
Thoughts about raising and teaching adolescents. You can read the complete series here. (What in the world are Middle School Mondays?) Click here.
Genre: YA Paranormal
Genre: YA Speculative
All content on this website, including the blog is protected by U.S. Copyright laws. It may not be copied without my express permission, although you are welcome to link to anything.
Please don't steal my words! Whatever I lack as a writer, it's still one of the few skills I have.
If you foolishly disregard this warning, I will send this guy after you. He's 6' 6".