Here's how it works:
1. Every day or two (or three), I'll post a seasonal song and ask a trivia question about it.
2. Everyone who comments and answers correctly gets one entry in the giveaway to be held at the end of the contest. Googling answers is entirely acceptable. You may leave a comment on this post as well--it starts now.
3. You may answer any of the questions as long as the contest is going.
4. You can get an extra entry for tweeting or sharing on Facebook. Just leave that in your comment. One entry for each day you do that.
5. The contest ends whenever I say it ends. Probably January 1st. But we'll see.
6. At the end of the contest, I will do a drawing.
7. The winner of the drawing gets to pick their prize from the following list. The runner-up gets to pick their prize from the remaining list. And the second-runner up then picks from the remaining items. And so on. We'll give away as much stuff as we have, so there will be multiple winners.
There might be more prizes, so stay tuned. Because I hang with authors, most of the prizes are book. As of now, here are some of the books that wonderful people have donated (click on the title for more information about each book):
1. Mark of the Thief by Jennifer Nielsen
2. Mysteries of Cove: Fires of Invention by J. Scott Savage
3. A Midwinter Ball by Heidi Ashworth, Annette Lyon, and Michele Paige Holmes (A collection of Regency-era romantic novellas--e-book version).
4. A Night Divided by Jennifer Nielsen
5. Ebook copies of The Kindling, Penumbras, or Luminescence by Braden Bell.
6. Jack: The True Story of Jack and the Beanstalk by Liesl Shurtliff
Sign up for my parenting, book, and other newsletters.
Subscribe to my author newsletter
I will never give your information away! We'll only use it to communicate special deals and exciting news. Honestly, I hardly ever send anything.
Thoughts about raising and teaching adolescents. You can read the complete series here. (What in the world are Middle School Mondays?) Click here.
Genre: YA Paranormal
Genre: YA Speculative
All content on this website, including the blog is protected by U.S. Copyright laws. It may not be copied without my express permission, although you are welcome to link to anything.
Please don't steal my words! Whatever I lack as a writer, it's still one of the few skills I have.
If you foolishly disregard this warning, I will send this guy after you. He's 6' 6".